First Mover Advantage
- First publicly listed blockchain infrastructure company that bridges blockchain and cryptocurrencies to traditional capital markets.
- Ability to accelerate development of the blockchain sector through traditional capital markets while creating long-term shareholder value.
- Experienced team and advisors who have been integral to the success of several billion dollar companies
Cash Flow Positive
- Owner of a state-of-the-art GPU-based cryptocurrency mining facility located in Iceland, a stable jurisdiction with low energy costs.
- Low working capital requirements does not require immediate sale of mined coins and allows HIVE to strategically sell coins to maximize profit.
- Healthy balance sheet provides flexibility to pursue further blockchain opportunities.
Strategic Shareholder & Partner
- Exclusive partnership with Genesis Mining, the world’s leading cryptocurrency mining hashpower provider.
- Ability to leverage Genesis Mining’s expertise, IP and procurement power to develop new facilities and other businesses.
- HIVE retains the option to acquire at least three additional data centres in Iceland and/or Sweden from Genesis.
Marco Streng, Co-Founder and CEO of Genesis Group and an Advisor to HIVE
“The concept with HIVE is to give Genesis a footprint outside of the cryptocurrency world and build a bridge from the blockchain space to traditional capital markets. Genesis will support HIVE to become the leading listed blockchain company."
Harry Pokrandt, CEO, President, and Director of HIVE
“We are now focused on establishing a market presence and scaling our mining business. Our facility provides us significant flexibility to mine multiple cryptocurrencies including, but not limited to, Ethereum, Monero and ZCash. We will continue to examine other alt-coins for potential opportunities.”
Frank Holmes, CEO and CIO of U.S. Global Investors and Chairman of HIVE
“Blockchain technology has the potential to fundamentally improve transactions for all. HIVE’s partnership with Genesis provides immediate exposure to operating margins of crypto mining and a growing portfolio of coins. That makes this a unique global company out of the gate.”
(as of October 11, 2017)
- TSX.V: HIVE TICKER
- 253.3M1 ISSUED AND OUTSTANDING
- 700K WARRANTS
- 25.3M OPTIONS
- CAD$32M2 CASH
- Genesis Mining Ltd. — 29.5% Directors and Officers — 10.7% U.S. Global Investors — 7.1% KEY SHAREHOLDERS
- An aggregate of 68.3M shares owned by Genesis, Harry Pokrandt, Olivier Roussy Newton are subject to an escrow agreement and are subject to a hold period ranging from 6 – 36 months following receipt of final approvals from the TSX Venture Exchange on September 15, 2017
- As of October 11, 2017
View on Yahoo Finance
Please find all our financials on Sedar.
GET EMAIL UPDATES
By providing your e-mail address, you are consenting to receive press releases, presentations and other information concerning HIVE. You may withdraw your consent at any time by using our unsubscribe feature.